The holiday season is upon us, and some of you may be scrambling to find the perfect gift for that special yogi in your life. Here are some of my favorite things this year:
- Yummi Yogi Yoga Cookie Cutters
- Lotus Peace Petals spoon ring by Alex and Ani
- Mama Ganache fair trade organic chocolate truffles
- Manduka PRO Mat – Limited Edition
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Unscented shaving gel
- Suki face exfoliate foaming cleanser
- PWNXMAS ‘Ugly Christmas Sweater’ blue yoga leggings
- Lifefactory glass bottles
- Yogitoes towel
- The Magic Path of Yoga by Upside Down Games
2 thoughts on “The Best Holiday Gifts for Yogis 2015”
Hey! I’ve been doing yoga here and there thru out for a couple of years. But now I’ve been interested in diving in it fully. I wanted to get into the spiritual aspect of it as well as the physical. Any recommendations on BOOKS I can start off with? Or any advice on anything yoga for beginners? Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi Jhoanne! I would recommend the book Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life as a good starting point. A really good reference for the physical alignment of poses is Jason Crandell, he is amazing if you ever get to take one of his workshops. Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions!